Residential Water Damage Restoration If your home has experienced water damage due to ravages of flood or pipes bursting, then you should know that prompt attention to the damage is of the utmost importance When water damage is extensive, the water can seep into walls, floors and furniture leading to rot and decay. The formation of dangerous mold, fungi and other bacterial microbes is inevitable if left unchecked. There is also the question of structural damage to consider. The longer you wait, the greater the amount of damage, and the longer it will take to get your life running smoothly again. When you call 123Restore Inc.’s 24/7 water cleanup and restoration services, our experienced crew will rush to your premises to get the water restoration and damage limitation process under way.
* First, a 123Restore Inc. specialist surveys the extent of the damage to every inch of the property. We make an estimate for your water damage restoration and upon approval our service technicians are deployed, making use of specialized processes to clean up the area immediately.
* Once your approval has been given, the next step is to remove all traces of standing water. Even an inch of water left standing for too long can lead to the breeding of bacteria causing mold and mildew. Secondary damage is prevented by using dry down methods that quickly eliminate excess water.
* Next, the moist and damp environment is stabilized by using large air dehumidifiers and air movers to extract damp air that can cause further growth of mold and mildew. Fresh and dry air is blown back into the environment to stabilize and dry the air further.
* The home structure is safely monitored to ensure restoration to pre-damage conditions.
* Carpets and flooring are replaced, and all surfaces are cleaned and dried.
* When the water damage restoration process is complete, your valuables are returned to their original surroundings. If you prefer, you may choose to have them stored in our storage facilities until the restoration process is complete.
Our 24/7 emergency response service ensures that our crew and technicians are at the site within hours of your call. As one of the most experienced and reputable water damage companies and water removal services in the state, we know that in cases of water damage, regardless of scale, immediate attention is of the utmost importance. Delays could lead to permanent damage that cannot be restored and your home could be a breeding ground for bacteria and mold. Our 24/7 service ensures that you can get back to your life as soon as possible.
Our professional crew consists of experienced technicians with many years of experience in the water restoration business. We make use of industrial size air blowers and air dehumidifiers to reduce the moisture and large pumps that can extract large quantities of water. After the water cleanup is completed, we make sure that we use high quality deodorizers and sanitizers to remove traces of fungi and mold, making sure the area is free from the dangerous effects of microbes and bacteria still lurking..
We treat your personal belongings with the utmost care and helping ensure they are restored to their pre-damage state and returned to you. Quality control is something we take very seriously to ensure that we gain your confidence and loyalty.
When you hire 123Restore Inc., you are dealing with a water damage restoration company that has many experiences in the water restoration business. An established track record ensures your safety and peace of mind.