Roof Repair and Roof Replacement
We Specialize in Insurance Claims & Negotiations
We will speak to the insurance company on your behalf!
Full Storm Damage Repairs
Full Roof Replacement / Re-Roofing
Hail & Storm Damage Repair
Full House Restorations!
Typically, installation only takes one day to complete. The size of your roof and weather conditions can play a factor in the installation process. We specialize in Insurance claim work. And have the knowledge and resources to assure that you receive a top quality roof. Extreme care is taken to protect your property and Landscaping. All of our crews arrive with their own dump trailer so waste is removed upon completion. 123Restore Inc specializes in insurance claims such as flood, fire, and storm damage. We have the knowledge and resources to make sure that your insurance pays for a quality job.
We have the capability to perform all phases of construction including: roofing, carpentry, siding/exterior, interior finishes.
Unlike other roofing and construction companies, 123Restore Inc. is locally established in Atlanta, Georgia giving us the opportunity to meet our customer’s needs on an ongoing basis while concentrating on client satisfaction. 123Restore Inc.’s main focus is integrity, quality craftsmanship, friendly and attentive sales staff, honesty, professionalism and immaculate workmanship while using only quality materials. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee, a 10-year workmanship warranty and giving you, the client, the choice of several high quality materials with up to lifetime warranty! Storm damage is a stressful and traumatic experience. 123Restore Inc. is here to help you through this challenging time. We are fully insured and experienced in order to offer you insurance claim assistance, inspections, education, and client satisfaction.
Be careful who you pick when choosing a contractor. Service issues play a big part in the construction business. My best advice is for you the homeowner to hire a local Georgia General Residential Roofing or Siding Contractor. This way if any problems arise in the future you can be fairly safe to assume your contractor will be around to address any roofing or siding problems.
Most people in Georgia don’t even realize they have had hail damage to their roof, siding, or fascia materials. The impact of hail damage can loosen, fracture or remove granules from your asphalt shingles, Hail can leave tiny to large pits in your siding and fascia as well. The granules protect the asphalt from sunlight and Ultra Violet Light (U.V.). The roofing asphalt will deteriorate very quickly once it has had hail impact and is exposed to the sun. This is the reason hail damaged roofing will prematurely fail. Hail damaged roofs may or may not show up immediately as visual damage to the inexperienced observer. In some cases, the effects may not be visible or apparent for about a year or two. The effects of a hailstorm void the shingle manufacturer’s warranty, as they cannot warrant against “Acts of God” such as hailstorms
First of all, what you should do if your home has been damaged.
- Call your insurance agent or claims center listed on your policy. tell them you have hail damage. They will give you a claim number write it down. From there they will either tell you to get a couple of estimates; or tell you they need to assign an adjuster to you and your claim.
- Get some estimates / inspections done from contractors preferably 123Restore Inc.
- Choose one of the contractors you received estimates from to help you with your claim. we recommend choosing the contractor before your adjuster comes out so he / she can be there at the time of the inspection. From here your contractor should be able to guide you through the rest of the process.
- Some insurance companies will advise you to get 3 estimates and send them in before they send an adjuster out. If this is the case choose one out of the 3 estimates and go with his bid. you are not required to go with the lowest bid.
Insurance companies are giving you good advice on getting more than one estimate but are also implying they expect to pay only for the lowest one (this is not the case) choose who you are most comfortable with. Could be the first one that comes to meet with you or even one you have worked with in the past in this case one estimate is fine as long as you are comfortable with them.
- It is important to contact your insurance company as soon as possible if the area you live in has suffered significant damages it is not uncommon for adjusters to be 3 weeks to a month out in the hardest hit areas. as well as contractors.
Contractor Hiring Tips
1.Make sure contractors are licensed.
- If anyone asks you to sign a proposal or estimate. It will obligate you in one way or another
- Some contractors begin work before damage is approved. Make sure your contractor shows you on your contract and the adjustment the dollar amount covered. Make sure your contractor explains adjustment to you.
- Talk to more than just one contractor 2-3 recommended – or make sure they came from a good recommendation and or you feel comfortable with them.
- Do your homework it is not recommended you sign with door to door salesmen before checking them out.
- Remember nothing in this world is free. if the estimate is less than the coverage you can upgrade. You can also perform some of the work yourselves to receive entire claim amount. It is considered fraud and a felony for both you and the contractor to submit different amounts paid to your contractor from your claim. Insurance companies will not lose money in the long run. Your premiums do reflect all claims. So it is just like taking a loan for 5 years. Generally all monies paid out on a claim will be paid back through you and your neighbors premiums within 5 years.
Make the call and get 123Restore Inc. crews READY! Call Us @